Who you are going to meet
- Sustainability Director
- Public Affairs Director
- Chief Financial Officer
- ESG Director
- Director Public Affairs & Sustainability
- Director Investor Relations
A day to access qualified information and a panel of expert speakers, punctuated by networking time between senior level executives.
What will be discussed
50% of the investments during the past 3 years were based on ESG criteria*, and this number will only increase in the coming years. Whether you like it or not, ESG is at the top of every company’s agenda.
As the regulatory framework is picking up speed, seize this opportunity to create a balance between your ESG commitments and a business centric vision. Green Deal, Net Zero Industrial Act, CSRD… 2024 already stands out as an ambitious year full of opportunities and challenges.
As companies are now expected to deliver on their social and environmental commitments with concrete actions and metrics, what are the keys to avoid the traps? In what ways can the right system of corporate governance enhance your ESG commitments? How can you set a long term vision with the digital transition?
This event is part of the Global Impact & Sustainability Club
Are you ready to join the club?
GISC gives you the opportunity to benchmark the best practices in your profession, anticipate public policy trends, access exclusive events on evolving regulations, and network with peers to exchange ideas.
3 ways to join the event
Join the Global Impact & Sustainability Club and get one step ahead of the game!
- The GISC brings together the community of Sustainability and Impact Directors in a collaborative spirit
- The aim? To gather all along the year, anticipate trends, analyse current events and meet experts of key topics in the profession
- Benchmarks, networking with peers, exclusive dinners, in person events… Join the community to exchange best practices with fellow Directors, acquire new insights and optimize your performance
Engage your brand and share your expertise
- Increase your visibility and build professional relationships: Stand out at our events to clients and prospects with both digital and physical branding
- Showcase your expertise and thought leadership: Become a speaker and share your expertise and branded content with a C-suite public affairs audience
- Access an exclusive audience of European decision-makers: Grow your network of C-level public affairs professionals with client prospects and key stakeholders
- Benefit from individual and tailor-made advice: Take advantage of the knowledge and expertise of our team to co-construct a strategy adapted to your goals